Mon 26 Dec 2022 08:20:30 PM CST
A Russian view
Dmitry Medvedev got some interest with a Tweet. I don't know if he was censored by Twitter before the bird was freed. Probably not, being Russian. The leftists are in something of a quandary over Russia just now. They like Communism, which Russia nominally is I suppose. But they don't like Russia breaking up their little party in Ukraine, and it looks like it's over no matter how the war is finally resolved. The money-laundering, drug and human trafficking by the cabal, the safe space for bioweapons labs, all gone. And Europe and the U.S. even closer to the day of reckoning.
The commentary was as is to be expected from people acting entirely on emotion (what "knowledge" they posses is indoctrination) while Medvedev seems to be speaking on his available information. He has more than I do about matters in Europe, outside of the abject corruption of the European Union and their condition (societally and financially) so that is a matter of wait and see if he's right.
Let's take a look:
1. Oil price will rise to $150 a barrel, and gas price will top $5.000 per 1.000 cubic meters
Seems likely. Medvedev is surely factoring in the insanity that will prevail in the U.S. for at least the next two years, and the same in the European Union. The SPR is near empty, and the only decrease in U.S. consumption will be from another crash in the economy, and the same goes for Europe. Not that the crash isn't coming.
2. The UK will rejoin the EU.
There seems to be movement in that direction. The UK is further gone than the US in most ways. Only in the intensity of the assault of depravity and the lack of resistance by the normal majority are we farther along. Not that it matters in big picture - the EU is finished and whether the UK is in or out so is it.
3. The EU will collapse after the UK's return; Euro will drop out of use as the former EU currency
As I observed. And if there is no EU, no EURO.
4. Poland and Hungary will occupy western regions of the formerly existing Ukraine
Hard to say. He's over there, knows more about it than I do. It looks like Russia prevails in the current conflict, and that probably means Ukraine is powerless to prevent it.
5. The Fourth Reich will be created, encompassing the territory of Germany and its satellites, i.e., Poland, the Baltic states, Czechia, Slovakia, the Kiev Republic, and other outcasts
No idea on this one. I don't know how strong that element is in Germany. With the EU falling apart, instability is likely in the members. Instability in Germany is, I would suppose, more than France and Italy. Spain and Portugal are geographically positioned to be able to maintain some stability. The UK is a serious mess in so many ways...
6. War will break out between France and the Fourth Reich. Europe will be divided, Poland repartitioned in the process
This assumes France continues at some level of sanity. I wonder what Spain and Italy do in such a case.
7. Northern Ireland will separate from the UK and join the Republic of Ireland
It seems likely. Not that being part of Ireland is much better than being part of the UK. Ireland and Scotland are societally as rotten as the US. But being part of a united Irish republic is likely to be perceived as better than going down with the ship they're on.
8. Civil war will break out in the US, California. and Texas becoming independent states as a result. Texas and Mexico will form an allied state. Elon Musk will win the presidential election in a number of states which, after the new Civil War's end, will have been given to the GOP
Certainly something is going to break, unless a major change occurs in 2024 (a Reagan-type sweep with coattails that result in at least two terms of Republican control AND their abilty to govern without flinching. That means purges both in the government and nominally non-government sector (most of "news" and entertainment and much of the corporate sector are in fact arms of the government) must be carried out. Simply stripping them of power for a few years will not suffice. Examples must be made, maelfactor must be removed with lengthy prison terms and financial impoverishment. All is justified, and is what the current regime has in mind for its enemies.
As to whether it happens in the next year, hard to say. It doesn't seem like the breaking point is that near. Unless the regime goes completely insane and tries some sort of purges of its own, the reaction that breaks up the country probably won't happen.
9. All the largest stock markets and financial activity will leave the US and Europe and move to Asia
Could well happen. The end of the unipolar world will have them looking for greener pastures.
10. The Bretton Woods system of monetary management will collapse, leading to the IMF and World Bank crash. Euro and Dollar will stop circulating as the global reserve currencies. Digital fiat currencies will be actively used instead.
Seems likely. Digital fiat currencies might prevail in the US but only until the breakup does happen. What emerges from that would have to find a way around that.
Text in the pics:
"What would you suggest, General?" Springfield asked. "Do we put the entire country under martial law?"
Enak's HypCryme blog
Community Hospital Corporation Plano Texas
A Dirty Rotten Shame
Victims of ACCH